Low Carbon Steel Expanded Metal Info
Expanded Metal Sheets are to be manufactured using SAE 1008 or 1010 low carbon steel. EN10204-3.1 material certificate is required.
- Initial sheet thickness shall be 0.58 mm (±0.025 mm).
- Expanded sheet thickness will be 0.91 mm (±0.025 mm).
- Diamond shaped hole dimensions are as shown in picture.
- Number of holes in long direction is 9.25 – 10.75 holes/inch.
- Number of holes in short direction is 13.25 – 14.75 holes/inch.
Expanded metal sheets are pickled and oiled prior to packaging to provide corrosion protection.
Expanded metal sheets are stored in appropriate casings to protect against mechanical damages during transportation.
- Material is supplied in sheets (500 mm × 2000 mm, short direction of slots to be placed longitudinally).
- Material is supplied in coils (500 mm width, short direction of slots to be placed longitudinally).
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.