Expanded Metal Classification: Type, Class, Grade
Expanded metal shall be of the following types, classes, and grades as specified.
Expanded metal type:
- Type Ⅰ—Expanded
- Type Ⅱ—Expanded and flattened
Type Ⅱ—Expanded and flattened
Expanded metal class:
- Class 1—Uncoated.
- Class 2—Hot-dip zinc-coated (galvanized or galvannealed).
- Class 3—Corrosion-resisting steel.
Expanded metal grade—Pertains only to post-galvanized or galvannealed coating.
- Grade A—0.0025 in. (0.06 mm) minimum coating thickness.
- Grade B—0.0012 in. (0.03 mm) minimum coating thickness.
Uncoated expanded metal.
Stainless steel expanded metal.
Galvanized expanded metal.
Powder coated expanded metal.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.