Expanded Metal Infill Panel in Stadium, Bridge, Home, Office Building
Expanded metal infill panel.
Expanded metal infill panel is manufactured by slitting and stretching the metal sheet with a die creating different shaped holes in one step, which can be expanded up to 10 times its original size, creating a product that weighs 80% less while retaining its fundamental rigidity and integrity. Expanded metal infill panels mainly made of stainless steel, aluminium and low carbon steel include two types:
- Raised expanded metal infill panels are pressed, cut and expanded, leaving sharply angled knuckles where the individual strands meet.
- Flattened expanded metal undergoes an additional cold rolling process, creating a smoother surface and a finished product that is about 5% lighter than raised expanded metal.
Expanded metal provides many benefits over other materials. Because it is formed from a single piece of metal, there are no welds or weak points, which makes its structure sound. Unlike perforated metal, there's no waste in producing it, which makes it economical.
Specification of expanded metal infill panel:
- Materials: stainless steel, low carbon steel, aluminium or aluminium alloy, copper, brass.
- Hole shapes: diamond square, triangle hexagonal hole.
- Surface treatment: PVC coated, powder coated, anodized, galvanized, polishing, etc.
- Colors: blue, yellow, red, silver, green or as requests.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm – 2 mm.
- Panel width: 0.5 m – 1.5 m.
- Panel length: 0.5 m – 2 m.
Features of expanded metal infill panel:
- Durable. It is made of corrosion resistance materials with excellent weight-to-strength ratio.
- Attractive appearance. Various hole patterns are available.
- Easy cutting and shearing.
- Good ventilation. Openings permit free flow of light, heat, sound & air.
- Little weight is ideal for decoration.
Expanded metal infill panels are used indoors and outdoors in various structures:
- For protection
- Used as stair and walkway railings in office buildings, stadiums, bridges, homes.
- Fences in balconies, gardens, residential perimeters, high ways.
- For partitions, used at homes, in offices and outdoors and in doors of various structures.
- For decoration, used as stair and walkway railings at homes.
Public building expanded metal stair railing.
Expanded metal stair railing at homes for protection and decoration.
Expanded metal infill panels are used in stair railing outdoors.
Expanded metal infill panels are used in railings of bridge walkway.
Expanded metal infill panels are used for residential area fencing.
Expanded metal infill panels are used as partitions.
Expanded metal infill panels are used for decoration.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.