Expanded Metal Fencing with Flexible Design is Anti-Cut, Anti-Climb
Expanded metal fencing is one popular fencing in application of schools, sports fields, airports and other places. Expanded metal is a form of metal stock made by shearing a metal plate in a press, so that the metal stretches, leaving diamond-shaped voids surrounded by interlinked bars of the metal. Expanded metal is used in grates and in outdoor furniture (e.g. benches) or fencing. It is often used for guarding to prevent contact with hot surfaces or machinery. The mesh comes in varying sizes depending on the amount of security required. It can be either galvanized only or galvanized and powder coated. Stops stones over 20 mm passing through the windows. This particular site kept having its' windows broken by children throwing stones over a wall until these custom made protectors were installed. As common fence materials, there are welded wire fence, chain link fence, razor barbed wire fence.
Heavy expanded metal fencing can be used as security doors and windows.
Raised expanded metal fencing in the factory.
Specification of expanded metal fencing:
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy.
- Hole shapes: diamond, square, hexagonal, scale hole.
- Surface treatment: plastic-spraying, galvanized, PVC coated.
- Colors: red, white, yellow, black, silver or RAL colors.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm – 8.0 mm.
- Height: 640 mm – 6000 mm.
- Package: iron or wooden pallet and waterproof plastic or wooden case.
Features of expanded metal fencing:
- Fully customized, flexible design.
- Anti-cut, anti-climb expanded metal mesh.
- Decoration. It is aesthetically pleasing due to various colors and hole shapes.
- Difficult to penetrate and scale.
- Strong and durable.
- Excellent through vision and ease of installation
- Low maintenance.
Expanded metal fencing is broadly used in utilities, airports, roads and highways, playground, agricultural, livestock, retail stores, metropolitan housing, or as temporary fencing.
Expanded metal fencing with sharp top side for prevent climbing.
Expanded metal fencing in the military for high security protection.
Expanded metal fencing fixed to existing posts in the farm perimeter improved security.
Expanded metal fencing with large openings has excellent through vision.
Expanded metal fencing on the side of road for protection and decoration.
Expanded metal fencing on the side of highway.